- Love Open Source and work upstream.
- Prefer to work in a startup kind of environment than in a corporate one.
- Love to solve complex problem for first class customers instead of living peacefully in your comfort zone.
- Like to travel to customers and conferences once in a while.
- Understand that being challenged every day is the best way to improve.
- Like international and multicultural environments with a British touch.
- Think that Manchester, UK, is not a bad place to live or to visit once in a while. Hey, I am from the Canaries and too old to party night and day when I am not working, ut that might not be your case ;-)
- Like IRC, git, vim/emacs, RSS and some other technologies that newcomers to Open Source consider... old school.
- Are not scared of sending patches by mail.
Codethink is an independent consultancy company based in Manchester, UK, although it has some people like myself working remotely. Our customers are also spread around the world. We are around 75-80 people now, most of them, engineers.
Most of our work is related with Linux kernel, low level system activities, compilers, delivery of linux systems, distro and SoC work.
Let me know if you could be interested in working at Codethink or send directly your CV to email@example.com
Post a Comment